Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today was to be the "EVERNOTE" day. Installing it has been on my to-do list for quite a while. And I expected to be able to catch up with the 52 Ancestors challenge, but, because of EVERNOTE bugs - that did not happen. Firefox was my browser of choice and I put off going to Chrome since I had no problems - until today. After installing Evernote's "WebClipper" on Firefox - everything went to hell. It has something to do with the Evernote 25 and 26 and Javascript. I couldn't see much less print a PDF. Facebook was all kerflunkt. Even an Ancestry search went crazy. So, Firefox is no more (Sorry, Mozilla, I think this wasn't your fault, but I need to get to work!) - thank goodness I could export my bookmarks and passwords to Chrome. Now -on to research!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne, This is Cindy Sharp, from Tops to Treasures. You commented on my recent post to Moda Bake Shop regarding the creating of a PDF file. Do you still need help? Please feel free to contact me directly if you do. cindy@topstotreasures.com

    ReplyDelete